Friday, April 10, 2009

 

Fisher Towers - Ancient Art

So I Went down to Moab for a couple days of Jeeping and got a surprise text from my buddy Matt asking if I wanted to climb a tower in Moab. I couldn't pass up the chance even though I was sick so I headed down to climb Ancient Art. We were both pretty wussy about leading the thing but had fun still. My camera became locked in my pocket after we started the climb, my zipper would not open despite many attempts to open it! So no pictures after the approach. :( I ended up having to cut my pocket open with a knife after we got back to the car!

Here is a link to other photos of the climb we did:

From Fisher Towers / Ancient Art


The top of that twisted summit is our destination!
From Fisher Towers / Ancient Art


Another angle on it
From Fisher Towers / Ancient Art


From Fisher Towers / Ancient Art


If you look close you can see our rope dangling from the first pitch. My camera would be trapped in my pocket the rest of the climb
From Fisher Towers / Ancient Art

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?